Sunday 29 April 2012

How to wear.. the draped skirt!

Since styling outfits is my favorite thing to do, since browsing in the internet for clothing is a daily habit and since looking clothes that I cannot afford at NET-A-PORTER is my guilty pleasure, I decided that I could do some "dreamy" outfits in my blog with clothes that I am not going to have soon... 


So today I will style a draped skirt! A draped skirt can be sexy, cool, very fashion forward and appropriate for many occasions. 


How to wear it... at work...



Alexander Wang skirt, Gucci watch, YSL shoes, Alexander Wang shirt, Givenchy optical, Boy by band of outsiders short slived jacket, Joseph creme blazer, Reed Krakoff bag






at your shopping spree, casual



Alexander Wang skirt, Stella McCartney falabella bag, Alexander wang yellow sweater, Tibi pink tank top, Theyskens theory white tank top, Alexander Wang pointed pumps, Splendid grey sweatshirt, Diane Von Furstenberg bag, Illesteva sunglasses, Thierry Lasry blue sunglasses, Diane Von Furstenberg ankle boots



at the club






Alexander Wang skirt, Michael Kors jacket, Giusseppe Zanotti sandals, Roland Mouret cropped top, Nancy Gonzalez clutch, Zagig & Voltaire ring, Artisan silver diamond ring



How to you find those outfits?

No comments:

Post a Comment